This is Ranjith Nair from Softsages LLC. We have an urgent requirement for
one of our client. Please find the job description below and if you have
qualified consultants please revert me the resumes on r <s...@softsages.com>
anj...@softsages.com and you can reach me at *484 772 8154 <14847728154>*

*C++ Developer*

*Location: Waltham, MA*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Client: Amadeus*

*Phone and Skype and In Person!!!! (client will cover flight Charges if
candidate is not local)*

*Candidates coming out of Paypal, Bloomberg, Visa, MasterCard, American
Express, Expedia, Discovery any Online Transaction Processing (OLTP)
companies - would be a BIG PLUS*

*Responsibilities:*

The client's platform is an SOA solution delivering a fully centralized
reservation system. New customer needs will require evolution of the
platform. Two types of technology are deployed: C++ for the open back end
in charge of the core functionality and Java for the portal in charge of
the platform administration.

We are looking for several Software Developers in C++ to join our client's
team and participate in these efforts!

• Design, code, test, debug, document and maintain software solutions.

• Design technical solutions and perform feasibility studies.

• Propose viable technical solutions to Product Management and/or users for
validation.

• Model, design and implement databases as necessary.

• Develop software according to the companies Standards.

• Conduct unit, package and performance tests of the software and ensure a
level of quality in line with the companies guidelines.

• Participate in the validation / acceptance phase of the product cycle
ensuring the fine-tuning necessary to finalize the product.

• Produce software documentation necessary for the application and issue it
to the requesting departments.

• Support the end user in the Production phase by debugging existing
software solutions in response to Problem Tracking Records (PTR) and Change
Requests (CR) issued from Product Management or Product Definition.

*Qualifications:*

• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent.

• 1+ years experience developing software in a UNIX environment.

• Technical skills with the following: C++, UML, SQL/RDBMS.

• Strong team player with collaborative mindset; agile experience preferred.

• Comfortable in a multi-cultural, international organization.

• Hotel IT knowledge, GDS distribution models knowledge, and Air IT
knowledge are a plus.

• Relocation Assistance is available.

*Thank you, and have a great day.*

*Thanks,*

*Ranjith Nair*

*|**ranj...@softsages.com* <rani...@softsages.com>*|*

*Direct No - **484 772 8154* <14847728154>* | 484 402 7869 X 104 |*

*Softsages LLC | **A e-verified, MBE certified corporation**.*

*In case of my unavailability, you can reach my manager, Aman at 484 604
0603 / **a...@softsages.com* <a...@softsages.com>