please share resume    on *ran...@rgtalent.com <ran...@rgtalent.com>*

*Need only USC,GC*

Hi Associate,

  Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

Documentum Developer

*Project Location*

Foster City CA

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

* Skills Required and Job Description:*

* MOI:Telephone+Skype*

Job description for new EMC Documentum D2 resource to support deviation
management and processing:

• Analyze the issue reported and help reproduce that issue in
non-production environment

• Perform root cause analysis of the issue reported

• Identify underlying configuration or infrastructure item resulting in the
issue

• Identify potential solution/configuration changes to address the issue

• Support tech writer document the deviation details and investigation

• Create and document the details of corrective actions in a CAPA record as
needed

Skills needed will be:

• Strong in Documentum architecture in a pharma/regulated environment

• Strong and hands on in D2 configuration and development

• Overall understanding of Quality document management process in a
regulated environment

• Overall understanding of computer system validation procedures

• Strong in Documentum architecture in a pharma/regulated environment

• Strong and hands on in D2 configuration and development

• Overall understanding of Quality document management process in a
regulated environment

• Overall understanding of computer system validation procedures

Solution to be implemented: EMC Documentum D2

Thanks & Regards

*Ranjan Kumar*

*Technical Recruiter*

*RG Talent Inc*

39120 Argonaut way
Suite # 157, Fremont CA 94538

Phone:  510-443-0758 Ext - 124

Fax No: 510-952-4633

Email : ran...@rgtalent.com

yim/G talk --> ranjan.rgtalent

In my absence please contact *Umang Jain *at the following address
*umang.j...@rgtalent.com
<umang.j...@rgtalent.com>*

Disclaimer: Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be
removed from our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail at
*rem...@rgtalent.com* <rem...@rgtalent.com> and we will gladly REMOVE you
from our mailing list