Hi,

 hope you doing great,

If you find yourself suitable

 For the position, please send me your latest updated resume along with
contact details.

*Job Title                                                       **SAP (BW)
Consultant*

*Location                       **
PA-Pennsylvania/Harrisburg*

*Duration                                                        12+Months/*
*Contract*

*MOI                                                                  T +S*

*Client is State of PA*

 *SKILL:*

Senior SAP Business Warehouse (BW) Consultant responsible for development
and support of an existing SAP BW environment

Description of Duties:

•             Provides support for enhancements to existing SAP BW
DataSources, DSOs, InfoCubes, MultiProviders, InfoObjects, InfoSets & APDs

•             Create/modify transformations, update rules and/or transfer
rules for the enhancements

•             Update SAP BW queries and workbooks using the Query Designer
and BEx Analyzer tools

•             Identify, troubleshoot & resolve issues in
development/configuration/reporting

•             Provide accurate and detailed work effort and time estimates

•             Develop and document test strategies & results