Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me
at *248-565-4747
<248-565-4747>*168*

*POSITION: *Javascript UI Developers

*LOCATION: *San Francisco

*DURATION: *12 months

*Phone and F2F*

Need Only H1B with visa copy

*MUST HAVES:*

- Experience working in an Agile environment

- Strong HTML5, CSS, JavaScript, AJAX, JSON skills & solid programming
background in Java/J2EE or .Net for implementing web technologies.

- Solid understanding of multithreaded software design.

- Solid understanding of the AJAX and Spring frameworks.

- Understanding (preferred experience) in JQuery, NodeJS, AngularJS, extJS,
SenchaTouch Framework, Promise, and other frameworks like (FlightJS,
requireJS, wireJS , AngularJS)

- Strong knowledge of server side design patterns and continuous delivery
principles.

*DAY TO DAY:*

Client  is looking for 7  UI Developers for one of our clients in the
banking industry who will be responsible for enhancing the
desktop/mobile/tablet experiences for their current and prospective
customers. The developers will be working within the digital technology
team among other top-notch senior development engineers. The ideal
candidates will possesses advanced knowledge of HTML, CSS, and JavaScript
and have strong programming background in Java/J2EE or .Net and also have a
passion for creating the best user experience possible. They will also need
to have a deep understanding of the browser's DOM, and understand the
difference between the various browsers

*RESPONSIBILITIES:*

- Provide technical leadership to scrum teams

- Design and write code for web/mobile HTML5 AJAX applications that scale
to high-volume production quality.

- Engineer a world-class platform with an eye towards rapid iteration and
creative problem solving.

- Prototype creative solutions quickly, and be able to collaborate with
others in crafting and implementing your technical vision.

- Contribute and collaborate in creation and consumption of open,
standards-based solutions, while working with existing  technologies and
infrastructure.

- Identify opportunities for process and tool improvements and drive those
from concept to implementation.

- R&D in emerging technologies.

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

ISO 9001:2008 Certified

WMBE Firm

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083,

USA

 *Best Regards, *

*Sumit Kumar*

*Executive Talent Acquisition*

gtalk:skum...@tekshapers.com

*T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 168*

Fax : +1-248.254.7211

“In case of any grievance please do contact my ARM [Ashutosh], [
ashut...@tekshapers.com] and [165]"

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

*Disclaimer:* If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com> and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.