Hi Associate,

  Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

VNX/VPLEX Engineer

*Project Location*

Elizabeth NJ

*Duration*

4 months /Contract

* Client is EMC*
* Skills Required and Job Description:*

The VPLEX Metro cluster will be utilized to support a VMWARE metro stretch
cluster. They also have an oracle rack they may wish to virtualize and
encapsulation may be required. Both array and VPLEX Engine will be brand
new installs for a new customer. Excellent communication skills, knowledge
transfer, and customer hand holding throughout the process will be required.

Required Skills:

   - Experience implementing VPLEX Metro Cluster with EMC VNX
   - Cisco Switches/Directors Administer
   - Storage Analytics SW for VNX Design