Hi,

My name is Shreshtha Sinha and I am a part of recruitment team at Charter
global Inc. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted to touch
base with your regarding one of our client opportunity. Please go through
the below requirement and let me know if you are comfortable for the
position.

Please send me your updated resume along with the best rate cap, visa
status and availability. An early response is really appreciated.

*Title: System  Admin*

*Contract: 1 year +*

*Location: Columbus, OH*

Experience with installation and support for mainframe infrastructure
software technologies in any of the following areas a plus: z/OSUNIX system
services, SMP/E, REXX, RACF, WLM, VTAM, TCP/IP, AF/OPERATOR, OPC, SMS,
DFHSM, Printers, Endevor, and Jobscan

*Education:* Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering related
field or Associated degree with 2 years system administration related
experience or High School Diploma/GED with *4 years system administration
related experience*