Hello,

Hope you are having a wonderful day.

My name is Shreshtha Sinha and I am a part of recruitment team at Charter
global Inc.

Please let me know if you have any consultants for the below position, I
would appreciate if you can send a word version of your Consultant resume
and the best number to reach, Visa Status and Current Location of him/her..

*Feel free to reach me out at ssi...@charterglobal.com
<ssi...@charterglobal.com>*

* And call me 770-326-9933 ext 514*

*Position:   Cloud Architect*

*Location: Herndon VA and Mclean VA*

*Duration:  6 month+ contract*

* Basic Qualifications:*

*· *3+ years' experience with emerging cloud environments, such as Amazon
Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Verizon Terramark, or Google Compute

· Deep knowledge and practical experience designing, deploying, and
operating workloads in Amazon Web Services (AWS)

· 4+ years' experience Linux (Red Hat preferred) and/or Windows in a
virtualized environment (VMWare, Citrix)

· Experience Power Shell and/or Unix scripting

· Good knowledge with Service Oriented Architecture Technologies and SOAP
and REST web services

· Solid understanding of High performance Computing and Cloud Scalability

*Additional Qualifications:*

· Knowledge of a cloud provisioning/broker platform (Ostrato, Service Mesh
Agility, Rightscale, etc.)

· Knowledge / experience of Amazon Web Service product offerings and
capabilities (e.g., Direct Connect, VPC, EBS, Route 53, etc.)

· Delivers informative, well-organized presentations to team-members as
well as client in order to be able to provide milestone achievements as
well as task adherence

· Knowledge of Cisco ICF, Cisco UCS Director is an additional plus.

· Exhibits confidence and an extensive knowledge of emerging industry
practices when solving business problems

· B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field

· ITIL certification(s)

Degree Required:

B.S. preferred in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other related
IT degree

*Certifications:*

AWS Certification Solutions Architect – preferred

*Thanks and Regards*

*Shreshtha Sinha*

*Desk No- 770-326-9933 ext 514*

*ssi...@charterglobal.com <ssi...@charterglobal.com>*