*Hello,*

*Hope you are doing great today!!!!*

*I have an urgent opening for my client. Please let me know your interest.*

*Position: C++ Developer*

*Location: Atlanta, GA and Seattle, WA*

*Duration:6
months
*

*Job Description:*

*•    C++ •    HTML5 •    Python scripting•    Embedded Systems
Development•    Application/Middleware development•    Experience with
Linux and other industry standard operating systems, compilers, debuggers,
source-code control systems and bug trackers•    Set-top box development
experience•    Knowledge of XML, COM, http, UPnP, networking, databases,
and graphics APIs•    Experience in Moxie Software a plus• At least 4 years
of experience in software development life cycle. • At least 4 years of
experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance
projects.• At least 4 years of experience in Design and architecture
review.• At least 4 years of experience in software development life cycle.
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment•
Analytical skills • Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery
environment*

--

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Rohit Kumar*

*SysMind LLC*

*38 washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ-08550*

*Ph: 609-897-9670 x 2180|| Fax: 609-228-5522*
[image: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.gif@01CC0A79.D4FFDB80]