Hi,

We have a *SharePoint Developer *position with our client in *Springfield,
IL*

Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you have any
resource.

*SharePoint Developer*

*Location:* Springfield, IL

*Duration:* 4 weeks

*Mandatory Skills*
-        SharePoint 2013 - Experience developing SharePoint business
intelligence sites and applications
-        Experience developing a dashboard and Web-based applications
-        Microsoft Business Intelligence (BI) Stack: SSAS - Cubes
Development and SSRS – relational reporting and visualization tool

*Nice to Have*
-        Performance Point - Experience developing dashboards using
SharePoint 2013 and defining/creating status indicators (KPI’s),
Scorecards, Charts, Filters using Performance Point Services, SSRS and/or
Excel Services
-        SQL Server Reporting Services with complex analytical reporting
skills and drill-through report design
-        T-SQL; Microsoft SQL Server (2012/2014 preferable) – Should be
proficient in writing DDL & DML statements and T-SQL, Stored Procedures,
Views, Functions
-        Microsoft Business Intelligence (BI) Stack: SSIS- SQL Server
Integration Services for Data Transformation tasks and packages