Hi

I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected *per hour
rate* *Asap*.

Please mail resumes at *abha...@idctechnologies.com*
<abha...@idctechnologies.com>

* Position:     Data Modeler*

*Location:    Dublin, OH Duration:    12 Months *
*Job Description:*

· Provide project-related support in adherence to the D&B’s data
architecture strategy.

· Identify and document the data requirements for a project.

· Profile data to understand the contents of a data store and also to
identify any issues that may exist within an existing data store.

· Create and maintain data architecture project artifacts.  This includes
data store documentation and source to target data transform rules.

· Ensure any differences or non-compliance to D&B’s data architecture
strategy is raised to the Senior Data Architects for resolution.
· Provide problem resolution support for data anomalies on projects that
are conforming to D&B’s data architecture standards.  Work closely with the
application development teams globally ensuring the anomaly is resolved.

· Understand the existing logical / physical data model deployed for SBFE
(Small Business Financial Exhange) application

· Define close to 1500 data elements (Name and Definition) as per Data
Architecture standard.

· This resource is responsible for successful development of data mapping
specifications by understanding the source and target models. Also should
be able to implement the business rules as transformation rules in the spec

*Email  is the best way to reach me...*

Thanks & Regards,

Abhay Tiwari

IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC | 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA ,
USA, 95035

Phone No.: 408-457-9399 ext-2033 I Email: abha...@idctechnologies.com I

Gtalk: abhaytiwari9...@gmail.com <akt....@gmail.com>

LinkedIn ID: