Hi,

Hope you are having a great day

We have a need of *Business Analyst* for our *Direct Client* in *NY*…

Please go through the below Job Description and let me know if you have any
resource.

*Business Analyst*

*NYC, NY*

*13 Months*

*Mandatory Skill*

•                    Minimum of 8 years of Business Analyst or related
system analysis and development experience.

•                    Experience working with Criminal Justice related
systems.

•                    Demonstrated ability to act as a liaison between the
business (preferably criminal justice related) unit and development team to
relate business related matter to technical issues.

•                    Technical capability – minimum of 4 year of experience
and a working knowledge client server, desktop and/or web technologies

•                    Demonstrated skill in requirements elicitation,
analysis and validation.

•                    Knowledge of case management and document management
systems for legal practices

•                    Demonstrated skill in assessing existing processes
(preferably criminal justice related) and knowledge of how to automate
these processes.

•                    Strong verbal and written communication

--

*Thanks**Vivek*