*Hi,*

My name is Vivek and I'm a Recruiter at Diverse Lynx. We provide IT
Consulting Services to our customers’ immediate and long-term resource
needs. I found your profile in my database and feel it could be a right
match to my client's Financial Analyst  requirement.

*Title: : *Financial Analyst

*Location: *Orlando, FL.

*Duration : *11 months

*Interview : *F2F

*Client : *Wyndham Worldwide/WVO

*Job description:*

·         The analyst will leverage financial and computer proficiency to
create financial models to support the in-depth consolidation, analysis and
reporting of potentially all aspects of the clients business model.

·         This may include but is not limited to developer obligation,
Provides tracking against specific key performance metrics while providing
recommendations to improve results.

·         Consolidation, analysis and reporting of client's financial
forecast, budget and strategic plan Develops and produces analysis of key
drivers and leading indicators.

·         Develops and implements management tools for maximizing
departmental profitability and/or cost control. Performs financial
statement research and analysis including development and preparation of
financial management reports, identifying significant trends in operations
and presenting to senior management appropriate recommendations for action
on opportunities directly identified.

·         Sources data and provides ad-hoc reporting to support decisions
and provide conclusions.

·         Reviews, models and prepares senior management recommendations
regarding proposed business opportunities to ensure reasonable and
appropriate revenue and cost projections and objectives to influence the
decision-making process.

·         Creates and maintains monthly reports, some related to month-end.

·         Actively informs management of sub-optimal practices wherever
observed and takes action to correct issues Assists with the annual
allocation plan for Inventory Management which optimizes inventory usage
and maximizes return for the company.

*Thanx & Regards,*

Vivek Nagare

*Diverse Lynx LLC.*

300 Alexander Park, Suite # 200

Princeton, NJ 08540

Phone: 732-452-1006 Ext 264 Fax: 732-452-0684

Email:  vivek.nag...@diverselynx.com

Gmail: vivek7387010...@gmail.com, Website: www.diverselynx.com

“for our open requirements, please visit *Diverselynx Jobs*