Hi,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Position:-  C# Developer w/ Embedded Experience*

*Location:-  Houston, Texas*

*Duration:- 12+  Month*

*Interview:- Phone + Skype   *

 *Please only send people who match the requirement completely.  They need
to have experience with Point of Sale software OR embedded software
experience, ideally both*

Atrilogy's current client is seeking a Senior Software Engineer who will be
responsible for development & enhancement of their payment platform and
N.A. payment terminals software / POS Point of Sale.

*Responsibilities: *

   - Quickly understand and develop new functions under the client's
   payment payment software platform / POS.
   - Assist team lead to review and create engineering functional
   specifications, Scrum user stories and provide product backlog estimates.
   - Complete individual assignments defined in each Scrum sprint without
   supervision.
   - Provide engineering support after product is delivered to field.

*Required Qualifications:*

   - Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
   - 5+ years software development experience using Windows
   - C#, .NET, using Visual Studio IDE for development and debug
   - Real-time embedded development experience, preferably in Windows CE
   environment
   - Strong object-oriented and multi-threading programming skills
   - Familiar with standard design patterns
   - Team player and self-starter
   - Ability to effectively communicate with others, both verbal and written

   - C++ experience, embedded experience – is a HUGE plus
   - TCP/IP socket, serial communication, USB, video/audio development
   experience is a plus
   - Agile/Scrum experience is a plus
   - Feel comfortable to work with hardware simulator while developing
   software

Thanks & Regards..

Gaurav Sharma

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Tekshapers Inc. |1441 E Maple Rd,Suit#301,Troy,Michigan, USA

T: 248.565.4747 | Ext. 109 | F: 248.254.7211 |

E: *gsha...@tekshapers.com <gsha...@tekshapers.com>* | W:
*www.tekshapers.com* <http://www.tekshapers.com/>* |* Yahoo Messenger :
gauravrecrui...@yahoo.in | GTalk: *gaurav.rgt*