Hi,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Position:-  .NET developer*

*Location:-  Los Angeles, CA*

*Duration:-  6 Month*

*Interview:- Phone + Face To Face    *

 Here’s a description of the role:

*Primary Responsibilities *

   - Coding, Analysis, Testing, and Technical expertise
   - Communicate with Project Manager and or appropriate business units as
   needed
   - Research new technologies and techniques
   - Work with Manager and other developers as a team

*Experience/Requirements*

   - 5+ years experience developing web applications using ASP.Net and C#
   in a services-oriented architecture
   - 5+ years client side experience using *JavaScript, JQuery, HTML, CSS*
   - Strong knowledge and work experience in *MVC design pattern.*
   - *Experience in Backbone JS and other JavaScript libraries using MVVM
   pattern a plus.*
   - Experience developing *web services (REST preferred) using WCF/Web
   API.*
   - *Experience in building CRM and customer facing web sites*
   - Strong knowledge of software development methodologies and best
   practices.
   - *Strong knowledge of database concepts and SQL Server specifically*
   - Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
   - Ability to comfortably move across high-level technical design,
   detailed technical design, implementation, and production support.
   - Ability to work in a fast-paced environment using Agile development
   methodologies
   - Strong knowledge of web application design and development
   - Ability to use seasoned judgment to suggest approaches that optimize
   among customer needs, business constraints and technological realities
   - Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
   - Strong communication skills, including written, verbal, and
   presentation.
   - Enjoy working in a team environment
   - BS / MS in computer science or equivalent experience
   - *5+ years of relevant experience*

*Thanks & Regards..*

Gaurav Sharma

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Tekshapers Inc. |1441 E Maple Rd,Suit#301,Troy,Michigan, USA

T: 248.565.4747 | Ext. 109 | F: 248.254.7211 |

E: *gsha...@tekshapers.com <gsha...@tekshapers.com>* | W:
*www.tekshapers.com* <http://www.tekshapers.com/>* |* Yahoo Messenger :
gauravrecrui...@yahoo.in | GTalk: *gaurav.rgt*