Hello,
We have this urgent position available with one of our clients. Immediate
interviews for strong candidates.

Kindly send across resume to *navdeep.si...@acsicorp.com
<navdeep.si...@acsicorp.com>* Only

*Role*: QA Analyst
*Location*: San Francisco, CA
*Duration*: 12+ Months

*Requirement and Responsibilities:*

   - Develop automated test cases for web/browser-based environment using
   Selenium
   - Develop JMeter test scripts for performance and load testing
   - Understanding of what constitutes a defect (must either violate a
   requirement, fail to implement a requirement, or include functionality not
   described in the requirements)
   - Defect life cycle
   - Automation experience and scripting for full regression
   - skills in writing test strategies, test plans, and test cases, and
   communicating them to the stakeholders
   - the systems development life cycle vs. the software testing life cycle
   - Knowledge of HTML and the DOM
   - Understanding of basic SQL
   - manual regression testing
   - Understanding of framework-level vs application-level testing
   - Smoke testing and the happy path
   - Black box vs white box testing
   - Incremental integration testing
   - End-to-end testing
   - Sanity testing
   - Performance testing
   - Usability testing
   - Integration testing
   - Load testing
   - Agile/iterative development testing experience
   - Skills in interpreting functional and non-functional requirements and
   writing appropriate test scenarios
   - Testing negative cases and edge cases
   - Ability to recreate the defect and document it in a way that the
   developers can understand
   - Ability to work with the developers and the business team to
   understand the requirements and help them to prioritize the defects:

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Navdeep Singh*

*Sr. Recruiter*

navdeep.si...@acsicorp.com

Direct: 678-207-5241
*ACS Group* | 2400 Meadowbrook Parkway; Duluth, GA 30096

*www.acsicorp.com* <http://www.acsicorp.com/>

<http://www.analysts.com/>

<http://www.comforce.com/>

<http://www.hiregenics.com/>