Hi,

Send me matching profiles at   *gsha...@tekshapers.com
<gsha...@tekshapers.com>*

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Position :                               Sr. Devops Engineer*

*Location :                              Dayton, NJ*

*Interview Process :             Phone + Face To Face*

*Duration :                               6+ Months *

*Required:*

*MUST have python, chef and puppet.*

Does not need to be a hybrid resource.

*Cloud or hardware will do.*

Linux knowledge is a HUGE plus. Windows is OK too (preference is Linux).

Must have 2-3 years working experience with chef or puppet or python. More
of a programmer role than a regular Systems Admin.

*JD:*

- Daily work with infrastructure hardware and software used in various
applications.

- Define and document operational processes then automate the activities
around the "Under-Cloud" for seamless operations.

- Improvement of existing out of band monitoring strategy and technologies.

- Help build out hardware monitoring platform.

- Contribute to automation, standardization and operationalization of
private cloud and systems infrastructure.

- Help monitor and maintain our cloud infrastructure.

- Develop automation tools for server, network, and storage infrastructure.

- Develop and maintain documentation, training, and SLAs for managed
infrastructure.

- As we expand our private cloud, this role will focus on operationalizing
Cloud based platforms from the Data Center vantage point.

- The successful candidate will work with various teams to provide focused
engineering and operational support through the collaborative development
of automation, standardized configuration utilities and monitoring tools.

Thanks & Regards..

Gaurav Sharma

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Tekshapers Inc. |1441 E Maple Rd,Suit#301,Troy,Michigan, USA

T: 248.565.4747 | Ext. 109 | F: 248.254.7211 |

E: *gsha...@tekshapers.com <gsha...@tekshapers.com>* | W:
*www.tekshapers.com* <http://www.tekshapers.com/>* |* Yahoo Messenger :
gauravrecrui...@yahoo.in | GTalk: *gaurav.rgt*