--

Dear folks,

Please share good resource for below mention position;

*Please share resume at mona...@techwiresol.com <mona...@techwiresol.com>*

*Role: Tools Developer*

*Duration: 6 months *

*Location: San Jose, CA*

*Job Description:*

*Build and Release Engineer *

*Primary Job Responsibilities*:

Our Client delivers one of the world's largest online marketplaces to
customers via any connected device, connecting people with the things they
need and love. With 149 million active buyers globally, Client is one of
the world's largest online marketplaces, where practically anyone can buy
and sell practically anything. Founded in 1995, Client connects a diverse
and passionate community of individual buyers and sellers, as well as small
businesses. Their collective impact on ecommerce is staggering, and more
than 700 million items are listed.

As part of the Configuration, Build and Release team for our client, the
senior software engineer we select will be responsible for the following
activities:

·         Streamline, Standardize and automate Build and Release Management
Processes

·         Handle daily responsibilities of supporting Build and Release
needs of Product teams

·         Support all Testing Environments for Web and Service tiers

·         Deploy code and other proactive maintenance activities to keep
Testing Environments highly available and reliable.

·         Debug deployment, runtime problems and provide active
coordination between various groups resolving specific problems

·         Collaborate and Develop tools to improve our ability to rapidly
deploy and effectively monitor our large scale Testing Environments

·         Champion and evangelize Release strategy and Continuous Testing,
Deployments on par with the industry

·         Expertise in diagnosing and fixing Build, Deployment and runtime
issues related to eBay scale Web applications and Services

·         Build automation to prevent problem recurrence, tedious manual
tasks and improve TTD (Time to Detect) & TTR (Time to Restore)

·         Keep Testing Environments highly available and reliable by taking
proactive maintenance tasks

·         Assist Product teams with painless deployments to Production and
Testing Environments

·         Work closely with Product teams to ensure best practices are
shared and applications are built per operational standards and guidelines

·         Build Reports and Dashboards as needed

*Job Requirements: *

·         At least 8 years prior experience either in Software Development
or Software Engineering disciplines (Release Engineering/Site Reliability
Engineering/Software Configuration Management)

·         Strong in Java, J2EE and/or other Web Development technologies
supported by excellent debugging skills

·         Strong familiarity with Enterprise level SCM systems like
ClearCase, Subversion, Git/GitHub etc.

·         Good working knowledge of Unix/Linux Operating Systems

·         Ability to write scripts in Perl, Shell, Python as needed for
automation

·         Experience with Build management and CI tools (Maven, Ant, Jenkins)

·         Experience with various Open Source tools available for
automating Deployments, Monitoring Web Sites, building Dashboards

·         BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience

*Basic Qualifications: *

·         BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience

·         8 years of Software Development and/or Build and Automation
experience.

·         Education: Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent

*Regards,*

*Monajir Khan*

*Techwire Solutions, Inc*

IT Recruiter

101 Hudson St, Suite 2100, Jersey City, NJ 07302, USA

Phone: 609-353-5706 || mona...@techwiresol.com ||

|| Gtalk: khanmonaj...@gmail.com || Yahoo: monajir.k...@yahoo.com

|| linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/home?trk=nav_responsive_tab_home

|| Web  : *www.techwiresol.com* <http://www.techwiresol.com/>

*Office Locations: New Jersey || California || Washington || New Delhi ||
Noida || Pune || Hyderabad ||*

Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information. To be removed from our mailing list please reply to
*mona...@techwiresol.com
<mona...@techwiresol.com>* with the word "REMOVE" in your subject line