I'm sourcing* "**PHP Developer**"*  for one of my precious client in  " Clear
Lake/Mason City, Iowa " please share me the matching profiles to
ranj...@softsages.com or call me at 484 772 8154

*PHP Developer*

*Location:* Clear Lake/Mason City, Iowa

*Duration:* 6+ Months

*Client:* TeamQuest

*Rate:* $55/hr on C2C

*Phone and Skype!!!!*

The main points of focus are PHP, Zend Framework, javascript, and HTML.
Looking for a sharp person with excellent communication skills.

*Responsibilities:*

•Analyze software requirements, define and design software components and
produce well documented, quality code that is easy to use and maintain.

•Champion and build automation and tools to optimize our continuous release
process and production environment.

•Identify and develop required infrastructure to support features,
resiliency and improve out of box functionality.

•Instill operational best practices and state of the art engineering
technical approaches in design, build, testing and debugging.

•Work with stakeholders to develop an efficient deployment platform to
support evolving needs.

•Actively participate in design and code reviews.

*Qualifications:*

•Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with 7+ years of experience or
equivalent.

•At least 5+ years’ experience in software development and unit testing
using PHP and Zend Framework in Windows and UNIX environments.

•SQL skills utilizing a Postgres, Oracle or SQL Server database.

•Experience JavaScript, CSS, JQuery and HTML desirable.

•Experience with Agile/Scrum/Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) software
development methodologies desirable.

•Excellent troubleshooting skills to determine root cause of complex issues.

Additional Requirements:

•             Desire to work in an amazing, innovative and flexible work
environment.

•             Flair for technology and eager to take on challenging
assignments.

•             Strong verbal and written communication skills.

•             Ability to quickly grasp a deep understanding of TeamQuest
products.

•             Proven time management skills with a history of meeting
commitments.

•             Self-directed with strong organizational skills.

*Thank you, and have a great day.*

*Ranjith**, **Technical Associate*

SoftSages Technology, Inc.
17 Mystic Ln, Malvern, PA - 19355

Desk - 484 402 7869 X 104|Direct - 484 772 8154
ranj...@softsages.com* | *www.softsages.com <http://www.softsages.com.com/>