Hi,
Hope you doing great,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

B1 Integration Design/Development

*Project Location*

Fort Worth TX

*Duration*

2 months /Contract

* Skills Required and Job Description:*

Assist Licensee with integration between SAP Business One (“B1”) instances
in Simply Mac and Spring Mobile and the third-party Lucemex system

Utilize SAP’s Business One Integration Framework to complete the integration

Provide Licensee with either a web service call or an xml file from B1.
The type of interface may differ for each B1 object defined below and will
be agreed upon by SAP and Licensee during project design

Utilize a rapid development approach

Complete testing in Licensee’s development environment

Assist Licensee with deployment of the solution to Licensee’s production
environment

Comments:
Resource with B1 Integration Framework experience to build integration
between B1 systems and non-B1 third party real estate systems.