*Hi,*

*Greetings from IDC Technologies!!!*

*We have an immediate requirement with our client and the details are as
follows.*

*Role : QA Automation Test Lead*

*Location : Minneapolis, MN*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Job Description:*

*Technical/Functional Skills         *

UFT 11.5, Hybrid Framework, QC, VB Scripting

*Roles & Responsibilities              *

4 to 6 years of related work experience in Automation Testing

Experienced in HP UFT with strong knowledge in VB scripting

Must have experience in designing frameworks

Must have working knowledge in descriptive programing, should be able to
create reusable functions, which improve the robustness, re-usability, and
maintainability of test scripts

Maintaining and executing automated tests as part of software release cycle

Work closely with various business team members to understand testing
objectives and ensure that problems are resolved in a timely and efficient
manner.

Should have experience in handling Onsite-Offshore model projects, capable
of leading a team who works from offshore

Provide technical guidance and expertise to team members, colleagues and/or
customers

Ability to deal efficiently with escalations and difficult
situations/people under pressure

*Generic Managerial Skills            *

Leadership, Coordination, Reporting

*Thanks,*

*Rajender Reddy*

*Technical Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies Inc*

*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA - 95035*

*Direct:  408-385-2661 EXT: 1039*

*Email:- rajendr...@idctechnologies.com
<saiku...@idctechnologies.com>             *

*Website:- www.idctechnologies.com <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>*