I'm sourcing* "*IVR / Senior Engineer*"*  for one of my precious client in
*"*Mountain View, CA" please share me the matching profiles to shashank
@softsages.com <ranj...@softsages.com> or call me at 484 772 8256

This role is SUPER CRITICAL. Need candidates who can join immediately.

*Highlighted skills are mandatory..*

Role: IVR / Senior Engineer

Duration: 4-8 Months

Location: Mountain View, CA

Mode of Interview: Phone/skype

Client- Veritas

•         Cisco Unified Contact Center, Cisco Unified Intelligent Center

•         Applications like UCCE, CUIC, eWFM, Nice,

•         Experience on UCCE and related application.

•         Should have excellent command over Contact Center Solutions

•         Demonstrated understanding of Call Center processes, preferably
in a cloud environment

•         Knowledge of HP Quality Center

•         Should have experience in Support engagements

•         Must have exceptional communication skills, able to communicate
effectively with both a technical audience and business users.

•         Java/J2EE

*Thanks & Regards*

*Shashank Dubey*

(Sr.. Technical Recruiter)

*Softsages Technology, www.softsages.com <http://www.softsages.com/>**,*

*Direct:-** 484-772-8256,   **Desk:-** 484 402 7869 x 105 , **G-talk: *
shash...@softsages.com