*Only submit resume if you can provide the Photo  ID and Visa Copy before
submission.*

*Direct Client- Certified Microsoft .NET web Developer Location -  Madison
,WI Pay Rate - *
*C2C  - 65/HrDuration - 3 years*

Develop websites and Internet applications using the Microsoft .NET
framework and related development technologies such as ASP.NET, Web
Services, MVC 3, and a supported programming languages (e.g., VB.NET,
C#.NET, HTML5 & CSS3). Develop websites and internet applications utilizing
Microsoft Dynamics CRM & AX as the back-end data structure. May involve
coding and integration of text, graphics, sound, and/or video. Conducts
tasks and assignments as directed. Familiar with a variety of the field's
concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and
judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Leads
and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is
expected. Typically requires four to five years’ experience or equivalent
education.

*Information Technology - Application Development*

Application Development and design experience using Visual Studio
2005/2008/2010 * --  4 Yrs.

Applications Development * -- 5 Yrs

Developing production web applications in a team environment * -- 5Yrs

Web Services * -- 5 Yrs

*Information Technology - Applications*Familiarity with web application
development concepts *

Management of Application Development and Support of Server/Web systems
using C#, .Net (MS), ASP.NET * -- 5 Yrs.

*Information Technology - Design*

Experience developing web services, windows services, and public facing web
applications * -- 5Yrs

*Information Technology - Languages/Tools*ASP.NET Web Forms and MVC –
VB.Net and C# * -- 5Yrs
MS Dynamics CRM -- 3Yrs
Web programming * -- 5Yrs

Regards & Thanks

Varun

Prospect Infosys Inc.

16020 Swingley Ridge Rd,

Suite 150

Chesterfield, MO 63017

EMAIL: va...@prospectinfosys.com

Phone: 573-691-9533(Cell)

Fax: 314-228-0171

www.prospectinfosys.com

****MINORITY CERTIFIED COMPANY****
in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject
line at i...@prospectinfosys.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be
removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to
you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.