Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me at
*248-565-4747*168.*

*Big Data Architect*

*Louisville, KY*

*3+ Months Contract *

*Phone and Skype*

*Responsibilities (But not limited to): *

·         Development of proposals for implementation and design of
scalable big data architecture.

·         Participation in customer’s workshops and presentation of the
proposed solution.

·         Design/ architected and implemented complex projects dealing with
the considerable data size (GB/ PB) and with high complexity

·         Provide deployment solutions based on customer needs with Sound
knowledge about the clustered deployment architecture.

·         Able to guide / partner with VP / Directors for architecting
solutions for the Bigdata Organization

·         Design, implement, and deploy high-performance, custom
applications at scale on Hadoop.

·         Review and audit of existing solution, design and system
architecture.

·         Perform profiling, troubleshooting of existing solutions.

·         Create technical documentation.

*Desired Skills and Experience:*

·         Architect with at least 2 years of implementation experience in
any one of the Hadoop distribution with its ecosystem.

·         Experience with major big data technologies and frameworks
including but not limited to Hadoop, MapReduce, Pig, Hive, HBase, Oozie,
Mahout, Flume, ZooKeeper, MongoDB, and Cassandra.

·         Knowledge on Cluster sizing and Infrastucture planning.

·         Should have experience/ knowledge on working with batch
processing/ Real time systems using various Open source technologies like
Solr, hadoop, NoSQL DB’s, Storm, kafka etc.

·         Expertise on Java/ J2EE and should still be hands on

·         Implemented and in-depth knowledge of various Java/ J2EE/ EAI
patterns by using Open Source products

·         Should have worked on Open Source products and also contributed
towards it

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

ISO 9001:2008 Certified

WMBE Firm

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083,

USA

*Best Regards, *

*Sumit Kumar*

*Executive Talent Acquisition*

gtalk:skum...@tekshapers.com

*T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 168*

Fax : +1-248.254.7211

“In case of any grievance please do contact my ARM [Ashutosh], [
ashut...@tekshapers.com] and [165]"

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

*Disclaimer:* If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com> and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.