*Hi;
*

*Hope you are doing great!! Please find the requirement below ; If you find
you can give me a call back at my contact number 609-897-9670 *2153.
Position:      PeopleSoft Financial Functional Consultant*

*Location:    Houston, TX*

*Duration:   12+Months*

*Required:-*

*8*
*+ Years of development experience. **Strong Functional Consultant with
valid experience on PeopleSoft Finance experience as detailed below:*

*PeopleSoft Functional Consultant having around 5 years’ experience in
PeopleSoft Finance implementation or Upgrade*

*Exposure to creating PeopleSoft Training presentation, end user
documentation, self-help guides, FAQs, flow charts*

*Able to articulate complex Finance terminologies in simple terms for users
having no Financials experience*

*Industry experience in accounting, payroll, procurement, maintaining
General Ledger etc would be added advantage*

*Able to interact business users and stake holders to gather the inputs and
prepare the documentation/presentations*

*Abhishek Bhardwaj* | SYSMIND, LLC

*Sr. Technical Lead*

[image:
https://newoldstamp.com/editor/profilePictures/profile-b15c8fc3ea4630e2ca604f11e3e951c7-41898.png]