Hi Associate,
Hope you are doing great.
I have a urgent direct client requirement , Please send me your updated
profile.

Below is the Complete Requirement

*Position  :-.Net  Developer Location :- Chanhassen, MN*

*Duration :- 12+ Months*

*Job Description:*

8 years experienced required.

Experience with ORM technology along with Rep services with web API , .NET
framework

Experience with .NET, ASP.NET , N-Tier development, SOA (Service Oriented
Architecture)

Experience with OOPs, ORM Framework ( Entity or nHibernate), Dependency
Injection Framework.

Development experience in WebServices, SQL Server and MSMQ

Understanding on Design Patterns.

Work with teams in an Agile/Scrum environment

*Thanks &Regards*

Pragyan Dixit

IT Recruiter

Email:*prag...@sysmind.com <prag...@sysmind.com>*

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2154

Fax: 609-228-5522

Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Jn, NJ 08550

*[image: cid:image001.gif@01CD1E36.E1381A30]* <http://www.sysmind.com/>

[image: cid:image002.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]  [image:
cid:image003.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]  [image:
cid:image004.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]