*Hi,*

*Greetings for the day,*

* This is Ranjith from Softsages. We have an urgent requirement with one of
our client. If you have any qualified consultants please share me the
resumes on ranj...@softsages.com <ranj...@softsages.com> and you can reach
me at '484 772 8154*

*Performance Tester*

*Location:* Charlotte, NC

*Duration:* 6+ Months

*Client:* Wells Fargo

*Web-Ex or (Phone and Skype)!!!!*

*Skills:*

Seeking a Performance Tester who MUST HAVE VERY STRONG ā€œCā€ PROGAMMING
SKILLS for a  contract opportunity

Decide I need someone who can run load tests and has the following skills
(minimum years of experience in parentheses):

1. Performance Center/LoadRunner Experience (1-3 years)

2. Experience Writing C code (1-3 years)

3. Experience Working on Large Projects (3-5 years)

4. Experience Leading Meetings, Writing Test Plans, Collecting Testing
Requirements, Interacting with Development, Writing Test Cases, etc. (3-5
years)

5. Experience with IVRs and CTI a Plus

6. Experience Developing Engagement Processes and Other Testing Governance
Activities (3-5 years)

7. Experience Writing VB code (One year)

8. Experience with Tools Such as SiteScope and Perfmon (1-3 years)

9. Knowledge of Windows OS (3-5 years)

10. Knowledge of Linux (One year)

11. Solid Presentation Skills including Experience with Power Point, Word
and Excel (3-5 years)

12. Knowledge of Database and SQL (1-3 years)

*Thank you, and have a great day.*

*Ranjith**, **Technical Associate*

SoftSages Technology, Inc.
17 Mystic Ln, Malvern, PA - 19355

Desk - 484 402 7869 X 104|Direct - 484 772 8154
ranj...@softsages.com* | *www.softsages.com <http://www.softsages.com.com/>