*Hi;
*

*Hope you are doing great!! Please find the requirement below ; If you find
you can give me a call back at my contact number 609-897-9670
<609-897-9670> *2153. Position:      Lead Business System Analyst W/
Capital Market Location:    Malvern, PA Duration:   12+Months*

*Required:- **8**+ years of experience *

* Lead Business Systems Analyst position within the Fund Financial Services
2020 Program.  This position support the business transformation initiative
focused on Vanguard's Investment Management Middle & Back Office and
related Data Management business functions. The person in this role is
expected to facilitate the gathering and documentation of business
capability and requirements to enable IT delivery  teams provisioning of
system solutions. The person in this role will lead efforts to write &
maintain IT documentation including Business Capability Discompositions,
process maps, system requirements and Requirements Traceability Matrices.
They will also partner with business leads to write client documentation
including vendor RFI / RFP questionnaires, acceptance test plans and
business solution documentation.*

*Abhishek Bhardwaj* | SYSMIND, LLC

*Sr. Technical Lead*

[image: