Hi,

Greetings for the day,

This is Pankaj from Softsages. We have an urgent requirement with one of
our client. If you have any qualified consultants please share me the
resumes on pan...@softsages.com and you can reach me at '484 402 7869 X 114'

Project Manager

Location: St. Louis, MO

Duration: 6+ Months

Phone and Skype!!!!

*URGENT REQUEST – Client will move quickly*

*Project Manager with Sage X3 implementation*

• Managing a Sage X3 ERP implementation (distribution, pharma or retail
industry)

• Managing Projects with EDI interfaces

• Managing Projects Crystal Reports needs

Must have clear English skills.

FULL Description Below:

Here are below the skills and qualifications needed.

Skills:

– Prior experience with ERP implementations, ideally in distribution,
pharma or retail industry

– Experience in technical and functional aspects of EDI interfaces.
Demonstrate capability to coordinate technical and functional
teams/requirements and drive key users to determine procedures for error
management.

– Experience in development of Reports and forms or their customization
(Crystal Report)

– Strong project management experience, facilitating project progress and
coordination between local key users and project management committee based
in Europe.

– Experience of Sage X3 would be beneficial

Qualifications:

– Strong people management skills

– Proactive and entrepreneurial, showing capacity to incorporate new ideas
and ways of working and facilitate implementation locally

– Autonomous and reliable, distant management

– Attention to detail, meticulous and thorough in accomplishment of all
objectives.

Regards,

*Pankaj Sharma,* Technical Associate

SoftSages Technology, Inc.