Dear Candidate,

Hope you are doing well!

We have an opportunity for  *UI Developer *with one of our clients in
*Sunnyvale,
CA.*

Please see the job details below and let me know if you would be interested
in this role.

If interested, please send me a copy of your resume, your contact details,
your availability and a good time to connect with you.

*T**itle: **UI Developer *

*Location: **Sunnyvale, CA*

*Terms: Contract*

*Note: We Need H1-B / EAD copy with rate confirmation. If unable to share,
Please don't apply. No Need any document for GC or USC.*

*Job Details:*

   - Need strong front end developers who have experience in building
   angular applications that are complex in nature.
   - Angular JS - 1 year of experience in coding - development
   - Build UI elements and components based on recommendations from UX
   designer.
   - Includes writing new angular directives
   - Writing new UI elements which are not provided by the framework

*Skills*

*Description*

*Skill Set Requirement*

*Level of Knowledge*

*Self-Rating (1-5) Mandatory*

*Remarks (provide justification for the self-rating or any additional
details as applicable)*

*Technical Skills*

Experience with Angular Material design (Understand principles)

Required

Medium

AngularJS (SME)

Required

SME

HTML5, CSS3, Javascript, Jasmine

Required

SME

Unit Testing

Required

SME

Actual years of experience in Angular JS

NA

NA

Candidate need to specify his experience in Angular JS

Get links to existing apps written(if public)

NA

NA

Candidate need to share links

*Relevant years of experience for this role*

5 Yrs

*Thanks,*

*AMIT**CYNET SYSTEMS Inc*
*am...@cynetsystems.com* <am...@cynetsystems.com>
*Ph:571-645-5951 | Fx:866.838.0907 | WWW.CYNETSYSTEMS.COM
<http://www.cynetsystems.com/>*
*IT & ENGINEERING CONSULTING*

Sent with MailTrack
<https://mailtrack.io/install?source=signature&lang=en&referral=am...@cynetsystems.com&idSignature=22>