*Oracle Financial R12*

*24 months*

*Albany, NY *

*NEED VISA COPY AT THE TIME OF SUBMISSION*

Rate: $65/Hr

*Mandatory Skills*

·         At least 12 months experience in Innotas

·         At least 12 months experience with Microsoft TFS

·         At least 12 months experience with NYS Workers Compensation
Insurance to maintain and support the accounting of claims / payments

·         At least 60 months experience with Oracle Financials R12.1/12.2

·         At least 60 months experience with Oracle Financials application
development

·         At least 60 months experience with Oracle SQL

·         At least 60 months experience with Oracle Workflow Builder,
Oracle Report Builder and Oracle Forms

·         At least 60 months experience with requirement gathering

·         At least 60 months experience configuring Oracle Financials
AP,GL,CM, AR and FA modules

·         At least 60 months experience with unit testing.

Thanks,

*Vivek* | Technical Recruiter | *[S] Cube Inc | *8 Automation Lane, Albany,
NY 12205 |Work: *+*1 518-314-0459 | *vi...@scubeenterprise.com*
<vi...@scubeenterprise.com>  | http://www.scubeenterprise.com

"Note: ScubeEnterprise does not endorse undesired email. If you do not want
to receive our mails, please reply with Remove in the subject; I would
ensure that you are not troubled further. I apologize for any inconvenience"