*Hi;
*

*Hope you are doing great!! Please find the requirement below ; If you find
you can give me a call back at my contact number 609-897-9670
<609-897-9670> *2153. Position:     DataPower Admin*
*Location:    Cumberland, RI*
*Duration:   12+Months*

*Required:- 9+ years of experience is required. 5+ Years of IT experience
with data power appliances. Experience with caching appliance XC10
Experience with security appliances especially DataPower XI52 V6/V7
firmware Knowledge of networking, load balancing, firewalls, routers and
other network components Experience in SSL and certificate management
Proficient in use of Microsoft Project 2013, Office 2013, SharePoint,
Visual Studio TFS; PowerShell a plus Knowledge of Web Service standards
(WSDL, SOAP 1.1, 1.2), WS Policy, SAML, XML, XSLT Experience in integrating
DP with Identity and Access Management - TAM, LDAP, AD, TFIM • Highly
skillful in installation and administration of clustered H/A middleware
environments. Experience of integrating with WebSphere Service Registry and
Repository. Working experience on UNIX, Linux and Windows platforms, and
shell scripting 2+ years Unix/Windows scripting for automation of
operational tasks.*

*Abhishek Bhardwaj* | SYSMIND, LLC

*Sr. Technical Lead*

[image: