Hi,
I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me at
*248-565-4747*168*

*JOB TITLE- SAP FI/ QM/ Success Factors*

*LOCATION-Philadelphia, PA*

*DURATION- 12+ Months  *

*MODE OF INTERVIEW: Phone and F2F*

We have three following SAP positions in Philadelphia, PA for a 12 + Months
contract.

Start date is Jan 15

Needs to have min 10 years in SAP and must provide 2 professional