Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me
at *248-565-4747
<248-565-4747>*168*

Java Tech Lead

Stratford, CT

Phone/Skype

12+ Months Contract

Need GC or USC

Submit a copy of their identification (Passport, Driver’s License, State
Issued ID, etc.)

*Responsibilities:*

·         Client-facing Java Technical Lead responsible for managing
development team and implementation of Java based web application; must
have at least 10 years of experience.

*Required Skills:*

·        Java, Oracle, Angular, GWT

·        Ability to manage/lead of 3-5 developers

·        Must be able to work from client location in Stratford, CT daily

·        Has not worked at the client as an employee or a contractor in the
past.

*Technical Experience Required:*

*The qualified candidate:*

·         Has solid Java coding skills with hands on experience, including
Java/J2EE Framework development and design experience using Angular, GWT,
Spring, JMS, JNDI, XML, XSLT, RMI, and JDBC, Junit, JQuery, JavaScript,
AJAX, Struts, JSF, and Hibernate)

·         Understands web services such as SOAP-based web services (XML),
AXIS2, HTTP, WSDL, XSD, and REST

·         Knowledge of any one of the following app servers
(Websphere/Sun/Weblogic/JBoss)

·         Possesses in-depth knowledge of databases and ORM solutions.

·         Has knowledge of professional software engineering practices &
best practices for the full software development life cycle, including
coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes,
testing, and operations

·         Possesses the ability to understand existing (and undocumented)
designs, solutions, and applications, and  apply that knowledge towards
designing and implementing technical solutions

·         Has excellent understanding of application servers, multi-tier
architectures ( presentation to persistence )

·         Has ability to work directly with the client, walk-through
architecture and design reviews, understand business requirements

·         Has a  “do whatever it takes attitude”, dedication to quality,
ability to work independently, and attention to detail

·         Has excellent communication, sharp analytical abilities and
proven design skills

·         Ability to mentor other developers

·         Familiarity with writing stored procedures and ad hoc SQL queries

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

ISO 9001:2008 Certified

WMBE Firm

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083,

USA

*Best Regards, *

*Sumit Kumar*

*Executive Talent Acquisition*

Mail/Gtalk:skum...@tekshapers.com

*T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 168*

Fax : +1-248.254.7211

“In case of any grievance please do contact my ARM [Ashutosh], [
ashut...@tekshapers.com] and [165]"

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

*Disclaimer:* If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com> and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.