*Urgent requirement*

*Please send resume @ **bi...@tresourceinc.com* <bi...@tresourceinc.com>

Hi,

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

*Supplier Quality Engineer*

*Project Location*

*Minneapolis MN*

*Duration*

*6+Months*

*Position Responsibilities: *

   - Work with external suppliers to ensure test methods are appropriate
   for the intended application and are validated as required.
   - Train external suppliers on the use of client’s SQM software to
   electronically transfer inspection data.
   - Prepare written rationale and supporting objective evidence to support
   the implementation of Supplier Owned Quality.
   - Present supporting rationale for Supplier Owned Quality to
   Neuromodulation’s Change Control Board and Regulatory partners.
   - Update Inspection Procedure documentation for the implementation of
   Supplier Owned Quality.
   - Partner with internal functional partners to identify components that
   would be strong candidates for implementation of Supplier Owned Quality.
   - Designs and installs quality control process sampling systems,
   procedures and statistical techniques.
   - Designs or specifies inspection and testing mechanisms and equipment.
   - Analyzes production limitations and standards.
   - Recommends revision of specifications when indicated.
   - Formulates or assists in formulating quality control policies and
   procedures.

*Minimum Requirements: *

   - Bachelor of Science in Engineering or related technical field
   - *Minimum of 6 years of manufacturing or quality experience *
   - 10-20% travel may be required to visit Suppliers.
   - Strong communication/interpersonal skills

*Desired/Preferred Qualifications*:

   - Experience in the Medical Device Industry preferred.

Knowledge and use of Process FMEA, Control Plans, IQ/OQ/PQ, Gage R&R, and
statistical techniques desired

Thanks & Regards

*BIPIN RAJ *

Sr. US IT Recruiter (Talent Acquisition)

Technology Resource Group Inc

3736 Hills-Dale Court,
Santa Clara, CA 95051

Direct: 408-709-1760 Ext : 9818,