Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me
at *248-565-4747
<248-565-4747>*168*

*Position*: Senior Java Developer

*Location*: Chesterfield, MO 63017

*Duration*: 12+ month contract

*Start Date*: Immediately (2/15/16)

*Interview Availability:* ASAP

-          1st interview is a technical phone screen

-          2nd interview is onsite, where they will take a TDD test

*Position Summary: *

Our client is looking for multiple Senior Java Developers to assist with a
long-term. Looking for an opportunity to design, implement and maintain
medium sized projects and/or technology initiatives to ensure timely and
cost effective flow of information to stakeholders. Provide technical
collaboration within a team of developers throughout the entire application
life cycle: planning, designing, programming, testing and implementing
existing and/or new systems. Assist, support and train team members.
Develop customer relationships and serve as the point of contact for user
support.

*Required skills:*

•         5-8+ years experience in programming/systems analysis.

•         5-8+ years experience of Java (J2EE) technologies, Sun JDK,
RDBMS, Application Server Platforms and open source frameworks.

•         Solid knowledge of the following technologies: HTTP, SSL, REST,
SQL, JSON, and Excel.

•         Solid knowledge of JavaScript frameworks such as Angular, Google
Material Design or Bootstrap and REST frameworks such as Node.JS.

•         Languages/frameworks such as Groovy, Ruby, Grails, Rails or
Dropwizard.

•         Solid knowledge of AIX/Linux, Tomcat, or Jetty

•         Solid knowledge of Cucumber, Fitnesse or similar testing
frameworks

•         Solid knowledge of Agile and DevOps development processes

•         Solid knowledge and experience with Test Driven Development
processes.

•         Solid knowledge and experience with some type of Continuous
Integration environment such as Jenkins, CruiseControl, Continuum, Travis,
etc.

•         Knowledge of DevOps-style deployment tools such as Docker,
Ansible, or Vagrant.

•         Expert knowledge of object oriented programming, design patterns,
relational database design, operating systems, networking concepts, and
systems integration

•         Complex analytical and problem-solving skills

•         Need to have experience in a devops environment and experience
with test driven development.

Regards

*Sumit Kumar*

Sr. Talent Acquisition

*T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 168*

Fax : +1-248.254.7211

Tekshapers Inc.

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301,Troy, MI, 48083

Certification: WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

Save trees. Print Only When Necessary

*Disclaimer: If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at **rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com>* and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.*