Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me
at *248-565-4747
<248-565-4747>*168*

*Role*: Java Quality Engineer

*Location*: San Francisco, CA

*Duration*: 1 year

*Interview*: Phone and F2F

Join the team that has built industry-leading fan-to-fan ticket
marketplace! The Quality Engineering team is responsible for building next
generation of StubHub. You will be a key member in leading the team through
technical challenges using innovative methods to solve problems. As a
Quality Engineer, the individual will participate in the end to end
lifecycle of a project, including: requirements gathering, test planning,
developing and executing automated test cases based on provided
specifications as well as providing support for production releases.

* Job Requirements*
• Experience in software industry with an excellent understanding of
various QA methodologies.
• Ability to lead complex projects from test planning through production
launch.
• Experience in Object Oriented Programming – Java is a must.
• Experience with open source test automation frameworks/tools (Selenium
WebDriver, TestNG, jUnit, Maven)
• Proven experience working with RESTful webservices. (GET, POST,
PUT,DELETE)
• Experience with different code control and continuous integration systems
is required (Perforce, GIT, Jenkins, Hudson, Travis)
• Experience implementing and utilizing test automation frameworks, which
emphasize maintainability, including common libraries, data driven testing,
UI-independent testing, etc.
• Experience in working closely and building a rapport with developers,
product management, and other QE team members.
• Ability to function effectively in a fast paced environment and manage
continuously changing business needs; excellent time management skills
required.
• Must have a passion for product quality and eagerness to learn new
technologies.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
• Must be team-oriented and yet be capable of working largely on your own
with minimum supervision.
• Work with flexible work schedules and willingness to adapt to meet
challenging priorities.
• Experience in Agile/Scrum environments is required.
• Previous experience in 3rd party integration testing is preferred.

*Top 3 skills will be* java, selenium and test automation
*Top 3 soft skills will be* critical thinking, communication and team
player

Regards

*Sumit Kumar*

Sr. Talent Acquisition

*T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 168*

Fax : +1-248.254.7211

Tekshapers Inc.

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301,Troy, MI, 48083

Certification: WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

Save trees. Print Only When Necessary

*Disclaimer: If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at **rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com>* and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.*