Hi Vendors,

 Hope you are doing good,
My name is Tracy , the Technical Recruiter with Soft sages. I have a
requirement
*Ruby on Rails Developer*  with one of our client. Please find the complete
Job Description below . If you have any consultant matching with the below
profile please let me know asap .

*Ruby on Rails Developer*

*Location:* Broomfield, Colorado

*Duration:* 6+ month Contract to Hire

*Need GC/USC/GC EAD!!!!*

*Interview Process: Phone interview followed by face-to-face (or Skype if
candidate is currently remote)*

*Top 5-10 Responsibilities for this Position:*

• Provide technical project leadership, mentorship, and task assignment for
development team

• Ensure that business requirements are clearly and comprehensively
documented, understood, and properly implemented

• Ensure that non-functional business requirements are clearly defined
(e.g., SLAs, performance requirements)

• Ensure that security requirements are understood and followed

• Design and implement highly scalable SOA application(s)

• Leverage SQL and NoSQL data stores for data ingest and transformation

• Promote test driven development practice

• Perform code reviews and help establish code standards

• Stay current on emerging technologies, trends and standards

*Required Skills and Experience:*

• Strong Object Oriented (OO) design and Model/View/Controller (MVC)
implementation expertise

• Strong software engineering skills including writing and consuming REST
based APIs (5+ years)

• Experience building an application(s) in a Service Oriented Architecture
(SOA) (2+ years)

• Experience working with relational databases (MySQL/PostgreSQL/Oracle)
(5+ years)

• Experience branching and merging with version control system; preferably
Git

• Experience with TDD and writing unit and functional tests

• Strong communication skills with a focus on giving/receiving constructive
feedback

*Optional (but desirable) Skills and Experience:*

• API development using Ruby on Rails, Scala, or NodeJS

• Experience building a Rails app using JRuby

• Building and deploying large scale, cloud hosted web applications

• Experience working NoSQL/Document/Graph databases (MongoDB, Hadoop or
similar)

• Experience building caching strategies

• Healthcare industry experience

*Tracy**, *Technical Associate

SoftSages Technology, Inc.
17 Mystic Ln, Malvern, PA - 19355

Desk - 484 402 7869  X 110 |Direct - 6469415099
tr...@softsages.com* | *www.softsages.com <http://www.softsages.com.com/>