*Greetings from Computech Corporation,*

*I recently found your profile online and would like to discuss a position
that we have* *available. We are currently recruiting for a **Java
Architect** position in *Raleigh, NC *for Teradata Corporation Client. If
you are interested please send me your updated resume **and expected rate*

*Position: **Java Architect*
*Location: *Raleigh, NC

*Duration: 6 monthsClient : Teradata Corporation*

*Need GC and USC*
Teradata Customer Management Applications is seeking a talented Java
Architect capable of building the next generation architecture to empower
Teradata’s “Best of Breed” Enterprise Marketing applications. The Java
Architect will design and implement cutting-edge scalable and high
performing web applications to ensure that our systems’ performance and
reliability exceed our customers’ expectations.

Responsibilities:
• Architect and design high performing and secure multi-tier web
applications capable of handling large amounts of data
• Evaluate new technologies and their application to the business
• Drive technical direction and architectural evolution by implementing
solutions and providing guidance to the development organization
• Troubleshoot application performance problems and implement solutions
• Collaborate on cross-functional agile teams that include Front-end and
Back-end engineers as well as Product Owners to implement the next
generation of enterprise marketing applications

Qualifications:
• Proven experience designing and implementing high performing, scalable,
and secure multi-tier web applications.
• Expert knowledge Java as well as experience with building applications
using technologies such as Hibernate and Spring Boot or Spring MVC
• Understanding of application monitoring and security best practices
• Extensive experience in creating RESTful web services
• Experience with modeling relational databases and writing complex SQL
queries
• Experience using a continuous integration stacks and java dependency
management and build tools such as Artifactory, Ivy, Maven, Ant, JIRA,
SVN/GIT, Bamboo, Crucible/Stash, etc
• Ideal candidate will have experience with multiple server NoSQL data
stores (Hadoop, Cloudera, HBase), caching technologies like Redis and
experience with indexing technologies like Elasticseach or Solr.
• Experience with AWS is a plus

Requirements:
• 8+ years Java development experience in a highly transparent Agile
organization, with iterations, continuous integration and a drive for
quality
• 2+ years experience working with NoSQL data stores
• B. S. or M. S. in Computer Science or related field
• Must be a self-starter and able to work well with others in a fast-paced
agile environment with an emphasis on collaborating and assisting the team
to meet business objectives

Thanks and Regards,
Anand V
Computech Corporation