Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me
at *248-565-4747
<248-565-4747>*168*

Datapower consultant

Austin, TX

12+ months

CANDIDATE MUST BE GREEN CARD OR USC!!!

Skype interview

*Create data flow processes within DataPower XI52s physical and XI52s
Virtual (cores) appliance including Multi-Protocol Gateway, Web Service
Proxy, XML Firewall, web service security (WS-*), network routing, and
XML-based threat protection*

-Develop standardized processes for using DataPower Map future strategic
load balancing and SOA based appliance architecture to new product
enhancements.

-Work with product teams to understand and map load balancing and SOA needs
to a standard architecture.

-Establish processes to maintain DataPower and F5 components and respective
rule bases, log integration targets, rule sets, and scripts.

-Support efforts to load balance and pool application availability with F5
BigIP infrastructure appliances.

-Develop appropriate methods for monitoring application pools and
determining when traffic should be re-directed failover locations.

-*Provide help to production support teams with issues related to DataPower
XI52s physical and XI52s Virtual (cores) appliance.*

Regards

*Sumit Kumar*

Sr. Talent Acquisition

*T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 168*

Fax : +1-248.254.7211

Tekshapers Inc.

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301,Troy, MI, 48083

Certification: WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

Save trees. Print Only When Necessary

*Disclaimer: If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at **rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com>* and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.*