*send me your updated profile at dchau...@eteaminc.com
<dchau...@eteaminc.com>*

Hi,

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job title -                                    *Pega Developer

*Location:                                    *Wilmington, DE

*Duration –                                  *6+ Months contract

*Job Type –                                  *Contract

*Interview Mode –                       *Telephonic/Skype Interview

·         *Pega LSA Certification,*

·         *experience in Pega Smart Disputes, Credit Card domain knowledge.*

·         *Pega CSSA certification*

8+ years of IT industry experience
6+ years of experience in developing Pega PRPC applications
5+ years of experience in Financial / Banking domain
Ability to engage with customer, understand the requirement and develop
PRPC solution.

Experience in Pega Smart Disputes, ability to develop dispute processing
solution
Experience in Pega 7.x
Should have Working Knowledge on Pega Smart Dispute Framework 6.2 SP1 and
SD 7.x
Delivery of large scale systems.
Credit Card Disputes domain knowledge
A proven hunger to learn new technologies and translate them into working
software
Expertise in PRPC Integration with external systems in an enterprise
environment.
Good if has experience on Pega IAC, SOAP Interface, Access rules.
It will be advantage if has experience in Rule Based access frame work and
AES
Experience in Java/J2EE
Good communication and analytical skills

*Roles and Responsibilities:*
Fully understand business needs and requirements for Smart Disputes
Application
Design and implement solution for dispute processing using Pega PRPC and
Pega smart Dispute framework
Configure and develop PRPC Rules/Process Flow /UI/Data
Model/Activities/Correspondence.
Unit testing, production implementation

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Dheeraj Chauhan*