Hi,
My name is *Vikas Malik* and I am *Sr. Technical Recruiter* at *E-Solutions
Inc. E-Solutions Inc* is a global contingency staffing firm servicing
fortune 1000 clients globally. We have an excellent job opportunity with
one of our client.
*Note: H1B copy and photo id is mandatory for this position.*
*Title: SFDC Developer(Max Rate is $42/hr on c2c)*
*Location: San Antonio, TX*
*Job Description:*

*Extensive knowledge and experience with the Force.com platform*

*- Good exposure on using SFDC with deep hands-on development experience*

*- Extensive Salesforce.com experience*

*- Extensive skill with Apex (Classes, triggers, methods, etc), Visual
Force pages, Web services.*

*- Deep understanding of all Standard functionalities in Salesforce. *

*- Experience with ETL tools like Data loader.*

*- Experience in Integrating Sales force with other tools. *

*- Deep understanding of web technologies (HTML,XML, JQuery, Javascript,
JSON and web services)*

*- Experience with Agile Methodologies.*

*- Strong written / verbal skills and ability to work with different users
to fulfil goals.*

*- Ability to be highly productive, both working alone and in a team
environment.*

*- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced, customer driven
environment.*

*- 401 Dev Certification Required.*

*Qualifications:*

*• Bachelor's degree required in Computer Science or a related field.*

*Technical Skills*

*Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 2003/XP/7*

*Software/Languages:  HTML, Javascript, CSS along with some additional
Salesforce.com specific tags*

*Other: Database Design, Data Management/Analysis,*

Thanks & Regards,

Vikas Malik

E-Solutions Inc

2 N. Market St., #400, San Jose, CA - 95113

Desk:  408-722-9418

Email: vikas.ma...@e-solutionsinc.com

www.e-solutionsinc.com