We have an urgent requirement for a *Build Engineer .* This is a *Contract
position* based in *Redmond, WA*. If you are interested in this position,
please contact me / send your updated resume.

*Title - Build Engineer*
*Location : Redmond, WA*
*Duration : 6+ Months*

*Previous Microsoft experience highly preferred*

*Skills needed*:

   - Good command over C# and PowerShell.
   - Good command on git.
   - Familiarity with GitHub and Jenkins.
   - Good command on Windows.
   - Familiarity with Linux.

*We need someone who worked on windows environment with PowerShell
experience.*

Title (Mr/Mrs./Miss):

Name of the consultant as in a govt. issued document such as a passport or
birth certificate:

Date of Birth:

Gender:

Nationality: