Hi

Please find the requirement below and let me know your interest...

Role: DevOps Engineer

Location: Dallas, TX (onsite interview) Face to Face

Duration: 6 Months

*Seeks a DevOps Engineer for our preferred client in their Dallas
location.  The qualified candidate will possess 5 years of experience in
three major areas, including: DevOps engineering, Atlassian software
package, and driving DevOps processes.*

*Need experience with Atlassian is compulsory.*

We want a grizzled veteran/guru/ninja that has worked with Atlassian
(Bamboo and creating build plans), Crucible, Stash, JIRA, and integrating
them, and someone who can help to establish process and procedure around
release management.

*Responsibilities for this Position Include:*

•                    Responsible for the deployment process

•                    Configures all builds and ensures they run on schedule
and on a timely basis

•                    Troubleshoots all failed builds, involving the
development teams where necessary

•                    Responsible for the execution of the process controls,
ensuring that staff comply with process

•                    Manages the evaluation of Configuration Management
tools and recommend those that best meet the organizations requirements

•                    Responsible for source control systems

•                    Responsible for automating server configurations
across a distributed infrastructure

*Experience:*

•                    3+ years’ experience in a DevOps role

•                    Experience with automated deployments/continuous
integration/release engineering using Bamboo

•                    Scripting experience in Python, Powershell, Bash, etc.

•                    3+ years Linux and Windows server administration
experience

•                    Hands on experience working with GIT/Stash

•                    Configuration Management tools such as
Salt/Puppet/Chef/Fisheye

•                    Experience with firewalls, switches, and network
security a plus

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Manu Priya*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies*

*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116|Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*

*408-459-5794 [Direct]  I **manu.pr...@idctechnologies.com*
<manu.pr...@idctechnologies.com>

*www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

*Note: **Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call, email is the
better way to reach me.*