Greetings,

Hope you are doing great.

I have an urgent requirements from one of my client, I will appreciate if
you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your consultant
updated profile to *kumarkevingloa...@gmail.com
<kumarkevingloa...@gmail.com>*

*Python Developer with strong DB experience*

*NYC ( Any Visa is fine ) NO EAD'S*

6 months+ Ongoing

SUMMARY:
You will be part of a team that provides support to Global Risk
Management's goals of innovation, transformation and productivity through
delivery of global technology solutions.
• Work with development teams globally to design/implement/deploy strategic
software applications
• Provide innovative tactical solutions when necessary, to meet regional
requirements
• Provide BAU application support to business partners and maintenance of
production applications
• Work directly with business and technology partners to translate business
requirements into effective, efficient technology deployments
• Coordinate regional deployments and testing
• Learn new products / tools / technologies to maintain the company's
competitive edge

The Reporting development team are responsible for all data warehouse API
solutions for Market Risk managers. 2016 will see commencement of a
complete redesign of the current application suite. The role is for an
experienced developer to work in New York with local & Europe / Asia
partner teams to devise, architect and implement the new application
portfolio.

REQUIRED:
• Proven design/development experience;
• Skilled at solving Data Warehouse and data access problems
• Knowledge of OO programming concepts and multi-tier applications
• Excellent communication skills

DESIRED:
• Agile coding methods/practice
• Knowledge of OO and relational databases
• Experience in Python

• Strong Excel

• Knowledge of Restful / web services concepts
• Capital Markets / Investment Banking domain knowledge – Market Risk

Regards,

kumar