Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me
at *248-565-4747
<248-565-4747>*168*

*Role        : .Net With Dynamic CRM*

*Location : Crystal City, VA*

*Duration : 6 Months*

*Interview Mode: Phone Then Skype*

*Required Skills:*

·         The individual will be responsible for coding, testing, and
deploying high quality solutions built on Microsoft Technology platforms.

·         The individual will be expected to leverage their development
skills across a wide variety of application domains spanning Microsoft
Dynamics CRM, Enterprise Integration, custom ASP.NET, and Business
Intelligence to develop best-of-breed business solutions for our customers

·         Develop .NET application using Microsoft CRM 2011, Microsoft
Dynamics XRM, SDK, and SharePoint 2010

·         Participate in all activities to install, configure and maintain
multiplatform systems hardware, software and components.

·         Participate in all activities to plan, develop, design, integrate
and maintain all computer applications.

·         Ensures systems conform to architectural objectives.

·         Evaluates complex systems production readiness and
supportability.

·         Performs the restoration of complex computing service operations.

·         Performs complex system problem identification and resolution.

·         Work in an Agile environment and follow Extreme Programming
principles such as pair programming, continuous integration, Test Driven
Development.

·         Follow standard procedures and coding standards Required
Experience

·         2-5 years of .NET/Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience.

·         2+ years of web development using ASP.NET, C#, Java Script and
SQL Server

·         2+ plus years of experience in full software development
lifecycle

·         2+ plus years participating in an agile team software development
environment Certifications

·         Certification in CSM • Microsoft Certification in .NET
Development or Microsoft Dynamics

*Job Summary*

·         A mid-level developer who is proficient in ASP.NET MVC 4.0. The
candidate also needs to have 2-4 years of experience developing in
Microsoft Dynamics CRM.

·         The developer will work with senior technical lead/architect and
with various business stakeholders and Information Technology team members
to shape the ASP.NET and CRM solutions we deliver.

·         The developer should be familiar with Agile methodology and
especially Extreme Programming principles.

Regards

*Sumit Kumar*

Sr. Talent Acquisition

*T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 168*

*skum...@tekshapers.com <skum...@tekshapers.com>*

Fax : +1-248.254.7211

Tekshapers Inc.

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301,Troy, MI, 48083

Certification: WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

Save trees. Print Only When Necessary

*Disclaimer: If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at **rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com>* and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.*