*Please reply to    **ray_br...@aesinc.us.com <ray_br...@aesinc.us.com>*

*Hi Associates,*

Hope you are Doing Good.

This is Ray Brown from Agile Enterprises Solutions Inc.

Please take a look  the Job description given and let me know if you are
interested reply with your most updated resume ..

*Position:             Cloud architect*

*Location:            Farmington, CT 06032*

*Duration:            6-12 months*

*Client:                 HP (Hewlett Packard)*

We are working with *OTIS elevator division of UTC in Farmington, CT,* they
are implementing MS Azure as their cloud solution and have a number of
projects to deploy, which we are being considered as overall SI, along with
an immediate Data discovery effort we are just starting. The client wants a
SA for up to 6 months to help with a number of issues including compliance
to internal security standards and project deployment.

*Experience:*
Cloud architect with project implementation experience in Azure.
Expertise in both IAAS and PAAS cloud models.
Intimate knowledge of Azure machine learning – specific features, strengths
& weaknesses.
Strong background in security/compliance, specific tasks include
- Use data classification to recommend appropriate cloud and connectivity
architecture
- Recommend and create documentation on secure data transfer tools to the
cloud from within our firewall (AZCOPY or similar)
- Develop end to end data flows from internal to the cloud leveraging Azure
data lake, blob storage, SQL (User -? proxy -? firewall -? internet -?
Azure -? service)
- Develop or recommend solutions for identity management and authentication
(two factor)
- Ensure compliance for data encryption in transit and at rest
- Recommend and implement standard communication protocols within Azure and
external sources (connecting to PowerBI or download to Excel)
Understanding of Azure services such as IoT suite and data management
gateway

Thanks & Regards

*Ray Brown*

Ph: 972-427-1716