Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me
at *248-565-4747
<248-565-4747>*168*

*Senior Java/J2EE Developer (1068)*

*Minneapolis, MN*

*12 month Contract*

*Skype Interview *

*upon offer, candidates must complete a background check*

*Responsibilities: *

The key area of focus for this position is serving as a Senior JEE
developer with a focus on replacing the Struts and Wicket framework with
JSF for both our Information and Transaction Services suites of
applications.

The ideal candidate will have significant experience with the JSF framework
and in designing solutions crossing multiple platforms and technologies
with primary expertise in Java/JEE and related tools.

This position requires experience working in an agile environment, with a
passion for continuous improvement, efficiency and excellence.

*Qualifications:*

Works closely with management and staff, both internal and external to the
department, to define business and technical requirements for enterprise
information systems or J2EE compliant applications.

5+ years of JAVA/JEE/J2EE design and development experience

Experience with UI frameworks (Struts/Wicket/JSF)

Experience with Oracle and DB2

Experience with JavaScript/AJAX frameworks for UI development

Experience with frameworks such as Spring

*Deliverables: *

1.    Transition of UI frameworks from Struts/Wicket to JSF

2.    Integration of information and processing across applications and
subsystems

3.    Enhancements to existing services functionality

4.    Ongoing input to the project leadership teams on critical tasks
and/or issues.

Regards

*Sumit Kumar*

Sr. Talent Acquisition

*T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 168*

*skum...@tekshapers.com <skum...@tekshapers.com>*

Fax : +1-248.254.7211

Tekshapers Inc.

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301,Troy, MI, 48083

Certification: WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

Save trees. Print Only When Necessary

*Disclaimer: If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at **rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com>* and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.*