**Please send resumes to  **<**nirm...@datagrp.com <nirm...@datagrp.com>*
*>**

*Hi,*

*Hope you are good!*

*I have the below requirement with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile.*

*Role: Technical Project Manager*

*Location: Los Angeles, CA*

*Duration: Long Term Contract*

*Rate: $60/hr on C2C MAX(NOT NEGOTIABLE)*

*JD:*

We are looking for a Technical Project Manager with a strong technical
background in the areas of software development and infrastructure design
including servers, storage and networking

*The Project Manager will be responsible for the following:*

•             Oversee in-house projects ensuring  requirements are met,
design reviews are held, budgets/timelines/priorities are respected,
documentation is maintained, and final hand-offs with training are
performed.

•             Infrastructure (network, system, storage) project management
for 8-10 projects is needed

•             Attending project scoping meetings to gather technical
requirements.

•             Articulate project requirements to design engineers

•             Understand key design concepts including latency,
scalability, efficiency and failover

•             Provide direction to resources, monitor development efforts,
assemble key project deliverables, report project status, and raise
awareness on issues requiring escalation.

•             Facilitate communication and problem solving support across
cross-functional teams/departments and provide information efficiently to
all management levels on outstanding issues, project activities, and
progress.

•             Manage the overall project budget inclusive of labor
expenses, capital costs, and proper forecasting to keep budget variances
within tolerance.

*Qualifications:*

•             Bachelor's & Master Degree preferred.

•             8-10 years leading large scale service provider projects and
cross functional teams.

•             PMP and/or Six Sigma certification is a substantial plus.

•             Experience developing project schedules, managing team
resources, creating work breakdown structures, estimating size and effort
for new development projects, as well as develop detailed requirements for
these projects.

•             Must be extremely organized with the ability to articulate
thoughts in a clear and concise manner, lead by positive example, possess
excellent interpersonal skills to develop healthy trustful relationships
with customers, vendors, superiors, peers, and subordinates alike.

•             Must have practical experience with managing technology
projects and be familiar with software development methodologies.

•             Experience with Agile SCRUM Development

•             IT Technology certifications a definite advantage (CISCO,
Microsoft, CompTIA, VMWare, SAN/NAS, Oracle)

•             Proficient with productivity tools: MS Office Project, Visio,
Word, Excel, and Outlook.