*send me your updated profile at **dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com
<dhee...@zodiac-solutions.com>*

Hi,

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job title -                                      **      Full Stack *Java
Developer

*Location:                                        *    Newton, MA- 02466

*Duration:                                         *  12+  month contract

*Interview Mode –                        *      Telephonic + Face to Face

*Required Skills:*

·         Java, JavaScript, HTML, CSS, Unit testing, Agile

·         Experience with SQL and Oracle

·         Full stack development.

·         Pluses would be Kanban and Selenium

*Job Description:*

·         Contribute to the software development of a Java based web
application.

·         Participate in maintaining or enhancing existing applications and
fixing defects.

·         Participate in requirements gathering, design, programming and
code review for assigned projects.

·         Develop unit and integration tests and participate in functional
review of user stories and features.

·         Produce appropriate documentation for features implemented.

*Required Skills for Full Stack Developer:*

·         5 - 7 years’ experience writing code using JavaScript

·         Experience with Agile Scrum

·         Advanced ability to work with Web-development tools for new
applications

·         Advanced understanding of Java

·         Advanced understanding of modern software design and development
methodologies (e.g., Object Oriented)

·         Advanced understanding of modern SCM (Software Configuration
Management)

·         Advanced understanding of testing tools, unit testing,
integration test scripting, and testing methodologies

*Desired Skills (not required but you will get exposure to some of these):*

·         Experience with Selenium

·         Additional Requirements:

·         Must be able to pass a background check

·         Must be able to pass a drug test

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Dheeraj Chauhan*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*222 N. Sepulveda Blvd., Suite 2250, El Segundo CA 90245*

*Phone : 310-598-7807 Ext.- 513*

*Email : dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com <dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com>*

*Hangout : dheeraj.rgtal...@gmail.com <dheeraj.rgtal...@gmail.com>*