Hello,
Hope you are doing great !
Let me know if you would be interested in the below position.

*Title: Service Max Onsite Lead*
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Duration: Long Term

*Job Description:*

• 5 + years professional services or technical consulting experience .
• Four years ServiceMax and Salesforce relevant experience .
• Participate in and lead the full software development life cycle from
technical design to development, testing and deployment .
• Have working experience of Support & Enhancement project .
• Use configuration, Apex and Visualforce to create unique customer-based
solutions .
• Interact directly with our customers and the HCL team, including
consultants, architects and sales professionals to ensure customer success .
• Participate in the estimation and timeline process .
• Have a sound knowledge of Salesforce/ServiceMax security model, workflow
rules, validation rules, etc. in order to properly administer the
application.
• Have a sound knowledge of ServiceMax Location Management, Installed
Product Setup, Warranty Configuration, Work Order Management, Service
Resource Management, Service Contracts, Parts & Logistics, and the Service
Flow Manager.

Thanks & Regards,

Vikram
Technical Recruiter | E-Solutions Inc.
2 North Market St. Suite #400 San Jose CA 95113
*Email: vikra...@e-solutionsinc.com <vikra...@e-solutionsinc.com>*